Eternal Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox

Go down

Do you like the new name and site?

Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox I_vote_lcap100%Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox I_vote_lcap0%Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox I_vote_lcap0%Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox Empty Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox

Post by The Joker Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 am

By now most of you know Above Cloud 9 has changed its name to Eternal Equinox. Along with the new name we have 2 groups within Eternal Equinox. Holy & Chaos. If you could all choose a side and notify me about your choice so i can make the appropriate changes to your profile. Note that some members may need to change sides as we do want to keep both sides even. The reason being is that in the near future we will be having a monthly Holy vs. Chaos Tournament on a chosen game, the winning team will be recorded and posted below the site banner. After 2 tournaments have gone through successfully a score board will be put below the site buttons.

Eternal Equinox members, we now have a goal. Visit the site as much as possible and recruit as many friends as you can while staying within the clan rules, also post and comment on thread when ever you can... but please don't spam random poo. The reason we have this goal is if we can boost attendance for the site i can remove the ads off the site and replace them with gaming ads for which the clan will be payed for. This means with a money supply to the clan we can have tournament prizes such as game cards, computer hardware, etc.

So please... Visit,Recruit,Post,Reply

Forum Administrator,
The Joker.
The Joker
The Joker
Admin
Admin

Above Cloud 9 to Eternal Equinox Blank10

Character sheet
Fiesta Main Character Name: Elaywin
Class: Cleric
Level: 47