Eternal Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta

3 posters

Go down

A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta Empty A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta

Post by The Joker Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 am

First things first, "More Gold Is Required!". We need gold to start EE H & C atleast a minimum of 2 gold, 1 gold each to start EEH & EEC, and any extra we get is put towards leveling rewards. But before we start EEH & EEC, do people want to have to EE Guilds in Fiesta ? The main reason i want to start 2 is because it gives us the option of monthly/weekly guild wars, but if we have 2 EE's we will need 2 admins, I was thinking we have a cleric as the creator so that they can buff the members and recruits whenever needed. I was thinking of having myself as Creator of EEH with my Cleric (currently lvl 47 *Yay i can buff now*) and Mitch using his Cleric as the Creator of EEC, this way when both sides war we can have both admins on (if they are able to get on). We will also need 2 Moderators for the Guilds, this isn't actually needed, but it would be nice if we did.

Note: I'm trying my hardest to lvl my Cleric & Mage up as fast as i can so we can speed this thing along. Also the higher my Cleric is the better buffs i can give (More HP & SP). And the higher my Mage is the easier it is to plvl members.

So Please Let's Try Work This Out Fast I Really Wanna See This Site Alive Once More!

Thanks,
The Joker.
Site Administrator.
The Joker
The Joker
Admin
Admin

A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta Blank10

Character sheet
Fiesta Main Character Name: Elaywin
Class: Cleric
Level: 47

http://abovecloud9.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta Empty Re: A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta

Post by Mitch Wed May 25, 2011 8:18 pm

I shall be doing my hardest Smile
Mitch
Mitch

A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta Blank10

Back to top Go down

A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta Empty Re: A Few Things Need To Be Sorted Before We Can Start EE In Fiesta

Post by Bobert Mon May 30, 2011 8:28 pm

just about to be uncapped Smile
Bobert
Bobert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum